We do more Leesburg VA septic inspections than just about anyone else in the area. As a locally owned and operated company in business since 1997, we’ve grown to become the region’s top-rated full-service septic service company, and our inspections are the cornerstone of a solid maintenance routine.
With proper maintenance, you can expect to get twenty, or even thirty years of reliable service out of your system, mostly headache and hassle-free because the routine Leesburg VA septic inspections allow our world-class techs to spot and repair problems before they can grow into gigantic nightmares, which saves you both time and money.
One question we get frequently from people who haven’t used our service before is ‘what kinds of problems do you guys typically find?’ It’s a fair question and of course, ideally, we won’t find anything at all. When we do though, here are some of the more common issues:
- Soil Compaction – This can occur naturally over time, or it can be manmade, usually by running heavy equipment over your drain field for a period of time. The issue is that the more your soil is compacted, the less efficiently it can process wastes from the tank.
- Roots – This is another common issue, seen most often by people who have trees or shrubs planted too close to the drain field. The roots grow toward your septic system, sensing the nutrient rich environment, and pierce the pipes that run between your tank and the drain field.
- A Full Tank – If you have a home septic system, then anytime you flush a non-biodegradable substance down the toilet, it winds up in your tank. Over time, these build up, preventing effluent from escaping the tank efficiently and taking up space. We recommend having your tank pumped out at three to five-year intervals to minimize issues arising from this.
- Excess Water – This one might leave you scratching your head, but too much water in the system can cause it to work inefficiently. The real issue here is your drain field. If the soil gets supersaturated from an excess of water, the system effectively shuts down.
Another reason you may be interested in making use of our Leesburg VA septic inspections is when you’re shopping for a new house. Given how big an investment it is, you don’t want to go into it blindly, so the more information you can collect about your potential new home, the better.
As a full-service septic company, in addition to offering inspections, we also provide:
- Tank pumping and hauling services
- Grease tank cleaning
- Car wash cleaning
- Septic tank cleaning
- Septic system repairs and replacement
- Sewage pump installation
- And alarm and/or float replacement
All that to say, whatever your needs are where your home or business septic system is concerned, we can handle it. Give us a call today.