How long has it been since you had your septic tank pumped out and your system inspected from end to end? If you’re like many people, your home’s septic system isn’t something you spend a lot of time thinking about until and unless there’s a problem.
Unfortunately, although your septic system is incredibly rugged and robust, like any other human system, if it doesn’t get proper maintenance, it’s going to start breaking down. That’s why our Fauquier County VA septic tank service is in such high demand! It gives all our customers greater peace of mind and puts the care and upkeep of one of the most important systems on your property on autopilot, giving you one less thing to worry about.
Our recommendation is that you take advantage of our Fauquier County VA septic tank service every three to five years in order to minimize the risk of a serious problem. Having said that, it’s important to bear in mind that the timeframe outlined above is just a general guideline. Every household is different, and you may find you need to call on us slightly more or less often than that.
Although you system doesn’t have any advanced diagnostic capabilities built into it, it will try to alert you if it starts to struggle. The trick though, is that you’ve got to know what to look for. Here are a few of the more common signs and symptoms that your system is starting to develop problems:
- The grass growing over your drain field is a markedly different, brighter shade of green than the grasses growing elsewhere on your property.
- Your drain field contains areas that are persistently wet, soggy, squishy or muddy, even when the weather is very dry.
- The toilets in your house don’t flush properly and may run constantly.
- Your sinks drain incredibly slowly and none of the usual strategies seem to make any difference.
- The pipes inside your walls rattle and groan any time you turn on a faucet or flush a toilet.
If you notice any of these things, it’s a sure sign that you could benefit from our Fauquier County VA septic tank service. Just call our office to schedule your appointment and we’ll send one of our experienced servicemen out to your home to investigate.
We’ll inspect your system from end to end, pump out your tank if it’s needed, and if we find a problem, we’ll give you a full report and a free estimate before any work actually begins. Then, assuming you’re comfortable with our estimate, we’ll fix the problem quickly and professionally and at a price you can afford. If that sounds good to you, help is just a phone call away!